Indianapolis is a shopper’s paradise and the central Indiana area is home to dozens of malls! When you’re visiting a big city it’s hard to know where to go to find the perfect mix of local goods and brand names. We’ve put together a shortlist to help you in your endeavor. No matter what you’re looking for, you’ll find it at one of these locations!
10 Best Malls in Indianapolis
1. Circle Center Mall – A visit to the Circle City wouldn’t be complete without a visit to the famous Circle Center Mall. Located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, this mall is 4 levels of awesomeness. You’ll find all the usual suspects like GAP, Victoria’s Secret, and Yankee Candle, but you’ll also see a few less familiar faces like Torrid and Tilt.
49 Maryland St
Indianapolis, IN 46204
2. Glendale Town Center – Glendale Town Center is a segmented mall with some big names holding down the fort. Macy’s and Target take up most of the retail space, but there are several hidden gems as well. Check out the smaller spaces like GNC, Sun Tan City, and McNamara Florist too!
6101 N Keystone Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46220
3. Greenwood Park Mall – Located on the south side of Indy, Greenwood Park Mall has it all! From Dick’s Sporting Goods to Spencer Gifts, Skechers to Aveda and EVERYTHING in between. Plus, there’s a fantastic play area for the kids!
1251 Hwy 31 N
Greenwood, IN 46142
4. Edinburgh Outlet Mall – Are you a deal-seeker? This is the place for you. You’ll find deep discounts at many of your favorite stores like GAP, Nike, and J. Crew. If you’re planning to visit the Edinburgh Outlet Mall, be prepared to spend a full day hopping in and out of all the stores. There are nearly 100 to visit!
11622 NE Executive Dr
Edinburgh, IN 46124
5. Clay Terrace – This outdoor mall has something for everyone. Fine dining, brand names, and local favorites. Located in Carmel on the northwest side, Clay Terrace has an abundance of shopping opportunities. You’ll find common stores as well as luxury retailers. There’s also a Whole Foods in case you need to stop in for a quick grocery pickup.
14390 Clay Terrace Blvd
Carmel, IN 46032
6. The Fashion Mall at Keystone – Do you enjoy the finer things in life? Then this is the mall is for you. You’ll find high-end stores like Tiffany & Co., Anthropologie, West Elm, Coach, and many many more. You won’t want to miss the newly updated food court either. It’s full of healthy and gourmet options. There’s even sushi!
8702 Keystone Crossing
Indianapolis, IN 46240
7. Castleton Square Mall – Located smack dab in the middle of Castleton, this mall is your typical midwestern shopping hub. You’ve got your GAP, Sears, Starbucks, Macy’s, Von Maur, and Dick’s Sporting Goods. The food court is large and has a variety of options to choose from, ranging from healthy wraps to greasy slices of pizza.
6020 E 82nd St
Indianapolis, IN 46250
8. Hamilton Town Center – This area may look like a vast corn field, but that is quickly changing. Hamilton Town Center is just one of the many business sprouting up in the Noblesville area. Located just off I-69, it’s a quick trip both from downtown Indy or from northern parts of the state. It’s an outdoor mall but easy to walk, even on cold or rainy days.
13901 Town Center Blvd
Noblesville, IN 46060
9. Metropolis – This place is more than your typical shopping mall. There’s a movie theater, activities for kids, and all sorts of other special events happening all the time. Visit their website to see what’s on the event schedule. This mall is located approximately 30 minutes west of Indianapolis.
2499 Futura Park, Suite 255
Plainfield, IN 46168
10. City Market – Okay, so maybe this isn’t a mall persay, but we just had to include it. Indianapolis’ City Market is home to local artisans, boutiques, delicious local restaurants, all under one roof. If it’s local, you’ll find it here. Make sure you stop by the Tomlinson Tap Room for a cold pint to refresh your shopping spirit!
222 E Market St
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Have you been shopping in Indianapolis? Which mall would you add to this list?